- Jun 03 | Bio-IT World | AI for gene therapy, gastrointestinal disease, and other indications, VAST Data’s disaggregation of hardware and software, targeting transcription factors as druggable regions, a new approach to sharing computational research, and more. More
- Jun 02 | Bio-IT World | With the FDA working at a record pace, how can life sciences companies keep up and effectively move through the drug development life cycle? Answer: A robust technology solution that enables granular tracking of spending and scale as the as the company rapidly grows and moves through the four main stages of drug development: start-up, IPO, clinical trials, and commercialization. More
buy allegra in canadaJun 01 | Bio-IT World | University of Oxford launches a new Pandemic Sciences Centre, Sema4 partners with AdventHealth, IQVIA reports on R&D trends, American Heart Association allies with Hitachi Vantara, Biogen and Ginkgo pursue a novel gene therapy manufacturing platform, and new products from TripleBlind, Twist Bioscience. More
- May 28 | Bio-IT World | Big data is often used by businesses to analyze and expand into foreign markets, but there are added complexities when it comes to processing data that crosses international borders. Gathering data in multiple languages layers complexity onto any research. More
order periactin pills onlineMay 27 | Bio-IT World | A machine learning specialist in Finland benadryl gel tablets is developing an algorithm for determining drug dosing in children at various stages of maturation, which could one day aid in the design of pediatric clinical trials having a small number of participants. More
purchase zyrtecMay 26 | Bio-IT World | One promising new way of stopping a viral pathogen from replicating is with benadryl 25 mg tablet price attacking the genetic information on the virus itself—its RNA. Efforts up to now have focused on targeting a virus’s proteins, but researchers in the UK have identified cylindrically shaped molecules that can block the function of untranslated RNA. More
- May 25 | Enterprise search provider Sinequa today announced Sinequa for Microsoft Azure to better serve customers who want to take advantage of Azure and its global reach. Organizations that use Azure can now access Sinequa’s enhanced version of a self-managed Intelligent Search platform. More
FAST BioMedical Heart Failure Clinical Trial Data Published by European Society of Cardiology Heart Failure JournalMay 25 | More
- May 25 | Model N, Inc. the leader in cloud revenue management solutions, today announced a strategic life sciences industry partnership with Global Pricing Innovations (GPI), a market leader in analytics, insights and innovative solutions that help life sciences companies achieve day-to-day operational improvement and market access excellence. The partnership with Model N delivers scalable technology and services that enable data-powered insights, achieving measurable impact on global customer pricing and market access decision-making. More
THREAD and Trialbee Partner to Enhance Global Decentralized Clinical Trial Inclusivity and Recruitment OutcomesMay 25 | THREAD and Trialbee Partner to Enhance Global Decentralized Clinical Trial Inclusivity and Recruitment Outcomes More
- May 25 | A team led by Iain Drummond, Ph.D., director of the Kathryn W. Davis Center for Regenerative Biology and Aging at the MDI Biological laboratory in Bar Harbor, Maine, has identified the signaling mechanisms underlying the formation of podocytes, which are tiny, highly specialized cells in the glomerulus, the cluster of blood vessels in the kidney where waste is filtered. The discovery opens the door to the development of therapies to replace or regenerate these cells, which are vital to ridding the body of toxins. More
- May 25 | Solentim today announced an expansion of its European operations. The company has established a new EU entity based in Ireland to facilitate frictionless business within the EU. Additionally, Solentim has opened a new warehousing and logistics hub in Germany, to better serve its customers within the EU. More
- May 25 | Orion Health announced it has been selected by the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) to deliver a state-wide health information exchange (HIE). More
Mirvie develops the first early-detection RNA test to address pregnancy complications impacting 45 million women annuallyMay 25 | Pregnancy complications, such as preterm birth, preeclampsia, and gestational diabetes, affect 45 million women globally each year — triple the rate of cancer incidence. Yet, little is known about the underlying molecular basis of these complications and today there is no reliable way to identify if a mother is at risk and to take early action. Mirvie’s mission is to redefine pregnancy health with the first early detection RNA test to address this critical unmet need. Mirvie offers a personalized window into pregnancy by using state-of-the-art machine learning and liquid biopsy technology to analyze tens of thousands of molecular messages from the mother, baby and placenta – all from a simple blood sample. More
Formulationbio Provides Comprehensive Formulation Development and Analytical Services for the pharmaceutical IndustryMay 25 | Fully aware of the challenges that may arise from this process, Formulationbio recently announces that it now provides a comprehensive range of formulation development and analytical services for the pharmaceutical industry. More
- May 25 | For the convenience of customers, Alfa Chemistry Materials recently has sorted out seven categories of products as its main featured products, which can be easily found at the website. More
Riffyn’s pioneering cloud system, Riffyn Nexus, delivers 2X faster development cycles and 4X productivity gains to the world’s most advanced scientific R&D organizations. Its process-centric experiment design, data capture, and
data analytics overcome the limitations of ELN and LIMS systems. Its adaptive data integration engine delivers results that are always ready for machine learning.
Read more here!
Digital Therapeutics: Taking digital health to a new level
Benchling is the most widely-adopted life sciences R&D cloud. Accelerate, measure, and forecast R&D – from discovery through bioprocessing – all in one place. It’s a fully unified platform that centralizes and standardizes all R&D data, so you can spend less time fighting with legacy software, and more time reaching breakthrough discoveries.
Read more here!